Ju Ji-hoon [NETFLIX]It’s an axiom among movie fans that dramas with actor Ju Ji-hoon never disappoint. No one can pinpoint exactly when that trust was built among Ju’s fans. Maybe it was the 2017 and 2018 movie series “Along with the Gods” or maybe it goes all the way back to the drama “Princess Hours,” also known as “Goong,” in 2006. That was his first lead role after his debut as a model in 2002. The 38-year-old actor is in the just-released Netflix series “Kingdom,” as well as the ongoing SBS drama “Hyena.” In the former, he is a crowned prince leading the Joseon Dynasty in the 15 to 16th centuries. In the latter, he plays an elite lawyer at a large firm. “My curiosity is stronger than the dread one feels for something new,” said Ju in a video interview, the safest kind during the coronavirus. He told the JoongAng Ilbo what his days have been like at a time of great productivity. Actor Ju Ji-hoon. left, in the Netflix series “Kingdom,” as a crown prince, and in the SBS drama “Hyena” as a lawyer, right. [NETFLIX, SBS]Q. Tell us about season two of the Kingdom series?A. It is… Read full this story
- Chargers looking forward to pads after two days of training camp
- Mets’ Jacob deGrom looking forward to first Father’s Day as dad
- Throwback Thursday: What San Antonio looked like 40 years ago
- At 61, Sterling Marlin looks forward to setting Fairgrounds Speedway record next year
- Ten Movies to Look Forward to in Early 2018
- Here are 13 things you can actually look forward to in 2017
- Egypt Declares November 12 an International Day Of Action
- Donald Trump floats idea of more talks with North Korea's Kim: 'I look forward to seeing you soon!'
- Outgoing Jewish Federation CEO reflects on Toledo, looks forward to Columbus
- World champion eater looks forward to returning to Big E
Ju Ji-hoon is looking forward to his 40s: He’s glad hormonal days are over, yet still enjoys action scenes have 315 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.