Video PlayerClose HANGZHOU, March 5 (Xinhua) — Health QR code services now cover the Yangtze River Delta, a leading growth engine in China, according to Ant Financial, a fintech firm of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba. The QR codes, produced with the mobile app Alipay, are based on the users’ movements over the previous two weeks and tell whether users have been to virus-hit areas. Instead of filling in health report forms, residents can now show the QR codes at community or expressway checkpoints. Thus, no-contact checks can be carried out to reduce virus transmission risks. Without the need to apply for new QR codes, citizens can return to work with their own codes anywhere in the Yangtze River Delta including Shanghai and the provinces of Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Anhui, according to the company. “The common health QR code services among different provincial-level regions will help speed up the resumption of work and production and promote regional economic recovery,” said Huang Rihan, executive director of an economic think tank.
- MasterCard deploys QR code payment in Vietnam
- Hà Nội to use QR code to trace fruit origins
- Red River Delta aims to attract 5 million foreign visitors by 2020
- Mekong River delta provinces aim to increase income and employment
- Red River Delta - Hai Phong Industry and Trade Fair 2013
- Tourism is a key economic sector of the Red River Delta: Government
- China's Fast Expanding Road to Development
- Human health may get threatened by rising temperature: report
- Can Tho strives to become Mekong Delta's economic hub
- HCM City considers public e-motorbike rental service
Health QR code services expand to Yangtze River Delta have 250 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.