COVID-19 deaths in the US rose past 2,000 with cases topping 120,000 US President Donald Trump issued a “strong travel advisory” for hard-hit New York and surrounding states Spain has reported 838 new deaths — a record over 24 hours — taking the overall death toll to 6,528 Mexico has urged everyone in the country to stay home for a month in a bid to slow the spread of the virus Updates in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC/GMT) 12:00 Global deaths have surpassed 30,000, according to figures collated by Johns Hopkins University. At midday on Sunday they reported the following: 678,720 global confirmed cases 31,700 global deaths 145,609 global recoveries Italy has the largest number of deaths at 10,023 The US has the largest number of cases at 124,686 Germany has 58,257 confirmed cases and 455 deaths, with 8,481 recoveries 11:29 According to Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin, the number of confirmed coronavirus infections in the Russian capital has exceeded 1,000. The mayor also admonished Moscovites for being outside, despite the city government shutting down all business and social establishments on Saturday. “No one is safe,” he wrote on his homepage. Russia currently has recorded 1,534 cases of infection nationwide, with 8 deaths. President… Read full this story
- Emergency Managers Deal With Global Warming
- Global Children Become Global Citizens
- Decentralized Infrastructure Push Fatally Flawed - A Look at Distributive Infrastructure
- The Year of Sun-Made Global Cooling
- What the Heck is Going on With Global Resorts Network? Case Study Reveals Why One Succeeds, One Fail
- Response to Queries About the Global Cash Flow Network - Is it Really a Scam
- Global stocks jump on report Brexit deal may be close, oil slips
- Latest Sony Ericsson W Series - Get The Awesome Music Handsets
- The Formula - Global + Local = Glocal
- Why English For Global Business?
Coronavirus latest: Global fatalities over 30,000 have 272 words, post on www.dw.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.