LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Jimmy Graham insisted he can become a dominant tight end again. And he looks forward to showing it in Chicago. The Bears finalized a two-year contract with the former All-Pro and one-year deals with six other players on Thursday. The Bears hope Graham can rediscover the form that made him a star with New Orleans and Seattle before getting released by Green Bay two weeks ago. That would give them a huge boost at a position where they got little production last season, and help boost an offense that ranked among the NFL’s worst. “This opportunity is everything for me,” Graham said. “I take it extremely serious. I’m excited for us to get by this as a country so I can get back to work and march my way back up to the top, because I’ve always said, if I didn’t think I had the ability to dominate this league then I wouldn’t play anymore. “But I still believe that I have that ability and I’m going to take each and every day and take each and every game to prove myself worthy of being on this team and I’m going to give them everything… Read full this story
- Strictly's Alex Scott and Neil Jones get stuck into rehearsals as they gear up for the quarter finals... after the pro was heard telling her to 'go away'
- After Success His Entire Career, Robert Sillerman's Final Years Were Marked by Pain, Loss and Deception
- Giants-Bears Preview Capsule
- Best Cyber Monday Sony PlayStation 4 deals in 2019
- Trubisky’s 3rd TD pass lifts Bears to 24-20 win over Lions
- Bears look to salvage lost season, starting with Giants
- Amazon Black Friday 2019: All the best deals, coupons, & more
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Free Meat, OLED TVs, SSDs, and More
- Monday's Best Deals: Early Black Friday Sales, IZOD Gold Box, Razer Phones, and More
- This new Apple Macbook Pro 13 is at its best price after Amazon’s $199 discount
Bears finalize 2-year deal with former All-Pro TE Graham have 324 words, post on apnews.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.