Tata Motors has focused its attention on the Indian EV market, which is why we saw the long range Tigor EV and also the Nexon EV hit the market. The company, in fact, also showcased the Altroz EV at the 2020 Auto Expo, so we know what the next offering will be in the EV space. Now, the car maker has started testing the facelifted version of the Tigor EV sedan in the country. Likely to be launched soon, the Tigor EV is expected to look similar to the BS6 Tigor that was introduced earlier this year. Also Read: Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender 2020 Tata Tigor EV is expected to look similar to the BS6 Tigor that was introduced earlier this year. The overall design of the facelifted Tigor EV is inline with its ICE sibling and we can see it even though it’s camouflaged. It sports a revamped front end with sharper grille, new headlamps and LED DRLs. On the other hand, the side and rear profiles are likely to remain unchanged as well. Moreover, we can also expect the company to offer dual-tone alloys to the sporty character of the… Read full this story
- Kawasaki W175 Spied Testing For The First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Toyota Camry Hybrid Facelift Unveiled Globally: Expected India Launch Next Year
- Hyundai Spied Testing Extremely Small Crossover With Skinny Tires
- Tata Motors Begins Testing Hexa Autonomous (Self-Driving) Vehicle
- India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Kia's Mystery EV Crossover Spied Silently Attacking The Nurburgring
- 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2022 BMW X7 Facelift Spied With Lower-Mounted Headlights?
- Tata Gravitas India Launch Delayed To Early-2021: Here Are All The Details
- Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
2020 Tata Tigor EV Facelift With Camouflage Spied Testing in India have 308 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at March 11, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.