What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? With the Jeffrey Epstein scandal still casting its ugly shadow, the Queen’s second son may now face the fallout from a second deeply unedifying legal case involving one of his wealthy acquaintances. His name is Peter Nygard. He is a leathery 78-year-old Canadian fashion tycoon, famed for his ultra-flamboyant dress sense and the hedonistic lifestyle he has for years pursued at a ‘private luxury resort’ he owns in the Bahamas. Called Nygard Cay, it is built on a 4.5-acre patch of the island of New Providence which he bought in 1987 and spent a decade turning into what he later described as a ‘dream home’, with 150,000 sq ft of Mayan-themed buildings, stretching over a dozen ‘cabana-style’ residences designed for holding lavish parties. Peter Nygard is a 78-year-old Canadian fashion tycoon, famed for his ultra-flamboyant dress sense and the hedonistic lifestyle he has for years pursued at a ‘private luxury resort’ he owns in the Bahamas. Pictured: Actress Suelyn Medeiros and Peter Nygard arrive at a fashion event The buildings include a casino, a disco hut (with cameras beneath the dance floor, reportedly to shoot images… Read full this story
- Prince Andrew is smiling and waving as he breaks cover for the first time since the Queen sacked him and stripped him of his £249,000 ‘salary’
- Queen and Prince Andrew ride together in show of solidarity after Her Majesty sacked him from royal life due to disastrous fall-out of his Newsnight interview over billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
- So how DOES he pay for it all? The sums just don't add up on Prince Andrew's millionaire lifestyle (funded by his Navy pension and civil list income)... until you meet his oligarch chums
- What now for Papa's Little Princesses? Prince Andrew has long funded their jet-setting lifestyles, but can the Royal Family protect Eugenie and Beatrice (the bride-to-be) in the wake of their father's fall from grace?
- The TOXIC Duke: Standard Chartered is latest big name firm to cut ties with Prince Andrew after KPMG - as Outwood Bound will vote on ditching him as patron at meeting WITHOUT trustee Princess Beatrice
- Did Prince Andrew meet Jeffery Epstein YEARS before he claimed? Senior aide previously said Duke of York met billionaire paedophile in the 'early 1990s' - not '1999' as royal said in TV interview
- Does the Duke STILL not get it? Royal Family step in AGAIN and force Prince Andrew to cancel junket to Bahrain he was about to jet off on a day after ‘stepping back’ from public duties
- All 200 of Prince Andrew's charities 'to seek new patrons' as he withdraws from public life – after one-by-one they distanced themselves from him over Jeffrey Epstein scandal
- The Truth About Fergie's Unusual Arrangement With Ex-Husband Prince Andrew
- Prince Andrew's 'missing hours' in New York: 'Gaps emerge' in itinerary for 2001 New York trip after Duke claimed that full diary meant that he could not have had sex with Virginia Roberts
What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims have 493 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.