ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Michigan dropped a hotly-contested game against Ohio State on Tuesday 61-58. The Wolverines, who had the lead late in the second half, saw the game slip away in the final minute thanks to a controversial flagrant foul called on U-M point guard Zavier Simpson. As Simpson was going up for a layup, he was bumped by Buckeyes’ forward Kyle Young. On the way down from the contact, Simpson grabbed onto Young’s jersey and tore it, apparently finding something to brace as he hit the floor. After reviewing the play, Simpson was allowed to take his free throws and was also assessed a flagrant one foul, which resulted in the Buckeyes shooting two foul shots and getting possession of the ball with under a minute left to play. After the game, U-M head coach Juwan Howard was flummoxed about the play call. “I didn’t see it and I tried to ask for an explanation, tried to look for it,” Howard said. “It was being shown on the monitor right near our bench. I started to look at it when I was talking to the referee. As I was looking, he was starting to rewind and he told… Read full this story
- Michigan Vs. Ohio State Info: Odds, Predictions, Live Stream, Start Time
- Michigan vs. Ohio State: Buckeyes Open as Underdog for First Time in 51 Games
- Michigan at Ohio State point spread, prediction: Will Urban Meyer, Buckeyes upset Jim Harbaugh, Wolverines?
- View from the other side: Michigan vs. Ohio State
- Blowout! Michigan vs. Ohio State RECAP, SCORE and STATS (11/24/18)
- Michigan vs. Ohio State: What time is Saturday's game?
- Michigan vs. Ohio State: What time, TV, channel is Wolverines vs. Buckeyes on Saturday?
- College Football TV Schedule (11/24/18): What time, channel is Michigan vs. Ohio State? Line, odds, picks, predictions, livestream
- Tom Brady picks Michigan over Ohio State: 'Kick their butt'
- Michigan vs. Ohio State: Scouting report, prediction
WATCH: Juwan Howard discusses Michigan's loss to Ohio State have 322 words, post on 247sports.com at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.