TAMPA, Fla. (February 11, 2020) – Valley Bank’s Tampa Bay commercial real estate division closed on more than $650 million in loans for 2019, with the bank’s financing playing a role in many of the area’s most significant development projects. Valley’s Tampa Bay commercial real estate lending team, led by Vince Chillura and Trey Korhn, has provided financing for high-profile projects like the Armature Works food hall, the Midtown Tampa mixed-use development, the former Austin Center office complex recently renamed as Westshore City Center, and the Stovall House social club on Bayshore Boulevard. “We focus on using our market knowledge and leveraging our local relationships to help real estate investors and developers reposition property and add value,” said Vince Chillura. “Every geographic market is different, so it’s important to our clients that we know Tampa Bay and what works here.” Like most cities, Tampa is built out, so this means everyone on the development team from the lender to the architect needs to be creative to make urban projects a success. And to accomplish large projects like the Bromley Companies’ 25-acre Midtown Tampa project, the process starts with finding feasible land. Valley Bank’s financing for Midtown Tampa helped Bromley assemble… Read full this story
- The top places to invest in Bengaluru real estate
- Budget 2021: Real estate sector keen on infrastructure status, tax incentives for home buyers
- What real estate industry expects from Union Budget 2021?
- Trump's private bankers left Deutsche Bank over a real estate deal
- Vinhomes to officially apply O2O business model to real estate transfer channel
- What real estate gained in Union Budget 2021?
- Keppel achieves first closing of $400 million for Vietnam-focused real estate fund
- Budget 2021: Disappointing for real estate sector
- Sales of affordable homes improving; signalling recovery in real estate sector: Economic Survey
- Sentiment in real estate looks positive for the next 6 months, says report
Valley Bank closes $650+ million in commercial real estate loans have 301 words, post on patch.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.