Two more cases of the killer coronavirus have today been confirmed in the UK in travellers who caught the virus in Europe amid an escalating crisis on the continent that has left Britain engulfed with fear. Department of Health chiefs refused to confirm whereabouts in Britain either unidentified patient was diagnosed but revealed one had caught the deadly virus in Italy and the other was infected in Tenerife. It comes after Burbage Primary School in Derbyshire today closed for a deep clean after a headteacher claimed a parent caught the killer coronavirus. Officials refused to confirm if they were one of the two cases. Fifteen cases of the deadly infection have now been confirmed on British soil – until today all of them had been linked to the Far East. The virus has yet to spread between humans in the UK. Coronavirus chaos has gripped Britain, with the UK now waking up to the fact the outbreak is an impending crisis and no longer just an issue in Asia as cases in Italy continue to accelerate. Growing fears have led to big businesses being shut down, sporting events postponed and families across the home nations stockpiling nappies and soup. Health bosses… Read full this story
- China announces just 394 new cases of the killer coronavirus – the lowest daily toll in a MONTH as Beijing says outbreak control efforts 'are working'
- Coronavirus: Staff at primary school in isolation as children allowed to stay home
- Coronavirus: Two Labour MPs ‘self-isolate’ after attending ‘infected’ London conference with 250 others
- Coronavirus: UK to monitor flights from China as precaution
- Novel coronavirus deaths top 2,200 as number of new cases in China rises again
- Vietnam must maintain high vigilance against novel coronavirus epidemic: officials
- China's coronavirus epicentre boosts medical waste treatment as new cases spike
- Primary school invites in elderly people to work with young pupils
- China reports another 97 virus deaths, nearly 650 new cases
- Tate Modern attacker was like a 'loaded grenade' in primary school says teacher
Two new cases of coronavirus in the UK: Officials announce two travellers to Italy and Tenerife have the killer infection as a parent at a primary school in Derbyshire is 'confirmed' to have the illness have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.