The cave pagoda is currently located in Thien Ton town, Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh province (Photo: VNA) Thien Ton Pagoda is a worshipping relic decicated to Tran Vu Thien Ton, the patronage god of the East of the Hoa Lu Ancient Capital (Photo: VNA) Thien Ton Cave still preserves many worshipping objects with cultural and historical values, such as 18 statues of arhats, a stone altar with the patterns like “twin dragons waiting for the moon”, the shape of phoenix, flowers, etc., that are deliberately carved and skillfully decorated (Photo: VNA) From 1930 to 1945, Thien Ton was the meeting place for revolutionaries from districts of Nho Quan, Gia Vien and Gia Khanh (Photo: VNA) With cultural, historical and spiritual values, in 1962, the Thien Ton Pagoda – Cave Relic Complex was recognized as a national historical and spiritual relic (Photo: VNA) Thien Ton Cave is located in the area of Dung Duong Mountain (Photo: VNA) Ancient half-moon shaped lake inside Thien Ton Pagoda (Photo: VNA) VNA
- Muslim leaders declare 'East Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Palestine'
- Turkey urges Muslim leaders to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital
- Arab foreign ministers affirm Jerusalem as future Palestinian capital
- Donald Trump's plan to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital prompts backlash and warning from the Pope
- Mysterious UFO hovers above ‘sacred mountain’ before vanishing into a forest in video that has baffled conspiracy theorists
- Sail through the Ganges as India’s sacred river offers a stunning cruise location oozing with culture and history
- Kevin McKenna: Social capitalism with such a casual view of human worth
- Ancient Scottish Isle was healing shrine for Picts
- Rev Andrew Watson: Certain relationships are exclusive and sacred
- How clerics are using an ancient privilege to fight the German state on refugees
Thien Ton - Sacred pagoda in ancient capital have 291 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.