Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue The Deputy PM said many effective models and initiatives in building new-style rural areas nationwide were born in the region, citing such examples as the One Commune, One Product (OCOP) programme of Quang Ninh; the model rural residential areas and gardens of Ha Tinh, the building of new rural areas at disadvantaged hamlets and villages of Nghe An and Thanh Hoa, and the environmental protection campaign of Nam Dinh. The region is researching new aspects in building new rural areas for the post-2020 period, including rural tourism, waste classification and sewage treatment in residential areas, building codes for agricultural production areas and development of agricultural production in response to climate change, he said. The Deputy PM asked localities in the region to continue making the building of new rural areas a regular and long-term task, and avoid complacency, especially communes and districts which were already recognised as new rural areas. He stressed that the region should strive for new breakthroughs in rural economic development so as to avoid the middle income trap. According to Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong, nearly 70 percent of communes in the Red River Delta and… Read full this story
- Typhoon Noul to result in extreme rainfall of up to 400 mm in Central region
- Central region plans to cope with new storm
- Storm Nangka to bring torrential rain to northern, north-central Vietnam
- Flood death toll in central region rises to 106
- Saudel triggers downpours in central region, new storm coming
- Absolute poverty can be ended only after rural areas are revitalized
- Rocket Report: Delta IV Heavy gets a new date, SpaceX to destroy test tank
- Saudel triggers downpours in Central region, new storm coming
- Ecological projects bringing gains to rural areas in Gansu
- What cause disasters in central Vietnam?
Red River Delta, north central region leads in new rural area building have 293 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.