PRINCE Andrew’s accuser Virginia Roberts has said he should hear “shackles” instead of Westminster Abbey’s bells on his 60th birthday. Jeffrey Epstein’s teenage sex slave also called the Duke of York a “big spoilt baby” and said she is “bloody fuming” at the public honour despite his failure to speak to the FBI. The government yesterday backed down over forcing town halls to fly the Union Jack on Andrew’s birthday on February 19. But Westminster Abbey’s bells will still ring out to mark the occasion, even though the Duke of York has stepped back from royal duties over his friendship with Epstein. Virginia tweeted: “So the big spoilt baby got his way and now the bells will ring for him. “The only thing that should be ringing for him is the sound of shackles tied around his ankles on his way to the tower.”Far out- I feel like I’m honestly living in some weird version of the twilight zone.” She added: “Thank you for being upset by this. I’m bloody fuming!! We the people have to stand united in one belief that it IS NOT OK TO SEXUALLY ABUSE ANYONE- EVER!! “Why that is so hard for anyone to understand… Read full this story
- Prince Andrew set for royal honour next year despite stepping down amid scandal
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Did Harry have 'court jester' Guy Pelly over to raise morale? Prince's old friend has 'visited Sussexes at their £11m California mansion'
- Epstein Recruiter Accused of S&M Trysts: I’m a Victim Too
- 'If Charles Manson can get a fair trial, so can Ghislaine Maxwell': Lawyers for Virginia Giuffre reject claim by Epstein 'madam' that releasing documents would wreck her trial
- Heartbroken woman prays for a ‘miracle’ after ‘irregular period’ turns out to be terminal cancer
- What Happens When Actors Leave High-School-TV Shows?
- The 26 most toe-curling quotes from Finding Freedom: Friends who are amazed by Meghan's packing skills and call her 'Grace under fire', classmates who taunt her for being 'perfect' and how Harry is 'tough to impress'
- A toddler tantrum could kill my daughter: Mother is forced to give her three-year-old life-saving CPR on a 'weekly' basis due to a rare condition that can cause cardiac arrest when she holds her breath
- All 340 Bruce Springsteen Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Tunisian terrorist, 21, had turned to Muslim prayer from drink and drugs before murdering three people in Nice, his family claim - as France is warned to prepare for more 'terrible attacks'
Prince Andrew’s sex accuser rages over ‘spoilt baby’s birthday’ and says he should hear ‘sound of shackles’ not bells have 412 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.