By Tyler Fischer – February 17, 2020 09:57 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Valentine’s Day and the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie are behind us, but don’t worry, there’s plenty of new games releasing this week on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch that are worth checking out. More specifically, this week players will slide around at high speeds while shooting big things, play their first daughter raising simulator, revisit an all-time classic, pretend to understand what the heck is going in Kingdom Hearts, and make some devils cry. As always, if you want the complete and utter rundown of every single releasing this week on every single video game platform in existence, you clicked on the wrong link. However, if all you want to know is what games are releasing this week that are worthy reading about, watching a trailer of, and possibly buying, well you’re in luck, because that’s exactly what we have. In addition to debut releases, ports, remasters, and remakes are included, but early access releases are not. Meanwhile, while meaty DLC is included, DLC that gives your horse shiny and scanty armor isn’t. In other words, if the DLC adds two blinks worth… Read full this story
- Mo Game Con Is a Retro Video Game Paradise
- Video gaming not fueling an urge to kill
- Scientists create video game to help elderly drivers stay safe
- Dollar stores may have video game treasures for bargain hunters
- Ellsworth video game developer to launch virtual reality game
- Can this video game train your brain to crave less sugar?
- 'Harry Potter,' Jurassic World' arrive as AR video games
- E3 2019: Will players follow video games to the cloud?
- Louisville Makes Games is changing narrative around video games
- How EA Sports's NCAA Football video game could make a comeback
New Video Games Out This Week: Hunt Showdown, Vanquish, and More have 293 words, post on comicbook.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.