If you’ve ever eaten a Big Mac, you’ll know that the sauce it comes with is what makes the burger really special. And this week, for the first time ever, McDonald’s customers have been able to get their hands on just the sauce, as restaurants started selling 50ml pots for 50p. McDonald’s announced the news on Twitter, writing: “FINALLY. Big Mac Special Sauce pots are here! #MacItBetter.” The pots went on sale on February 12 and customers quickly began stocking up on the tasty stuff – but people who had purchased it soon noticed that there was one major issue with the sauce, reports Manchester Evening News. According to McDonald’s fans on social media, each pot states that the sauce should be consumed on day of purchase. This was bad news for those who had bought dozens of them. However, what really confused people was that as well as this detail, the sauces also have an expiry date – which says best before April. One baffled customer, who spent £10 on a bag full of sauce, tweeted: “Says eat on day of purchase but has best before date of April?” A different user said: “I got eight [pots] but then… Read full this story
- Employment Law Summer Recap 2014: Part 10 of 11 – Derek Jeter and Big Macs: What Will Happen to Their Franchises Now?
- Kenseth’s win is bright spot in controversy-laden 500
- Like rest of Penn State fans, JoePa waits on bowl
- McGwire cheered by fans, evades steroid questions
- US stocks fall, bond prices rise as investors turn cautious
- On Politics With Lisa Lerer: The Issues You Care About
- US stocks give up some of their early gains on Wall Street
- Prem’s race for fourth spot heats up
- Big League Ballparks Broil as Heat Wave Grips Much of Majors
- Role of local governments regulating pot unclear
McDonald's fans stock up on Big Mac sauce - but spot major issue with the pots have 299 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.