She’s a mother-of-three who somehow manages to be camera ready to prevent morning TV four days a week, and now Holly Willoughby has revealed the secret to how she always looks so awake. The 38-year-old This Morning host revealed on today’s show that her ’saviour’ for tired eyes is Liz Earle’s Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion at £16, which she applies to cotton pads and holds to her eyes for at least 30 seconds every morning to get rid of ‘redness and puffiness’. Holly shared her top tip during a beauty segment with expert Sarah Jossel, who revealed the everyday beauty products of the entire This Morning team, with co-host Phillip Schofield admitting he uses a women’s skincare range daily. Holly Willoughby (pictured) revealed her the secret to getting rid of ‘redness and puffiness’ under her eyes while hosting This Morning every morning She told that her ‘saviour’ for tired eyes is Liz Earle’s Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion at £16 (pictured) Presenting her favourite product, Holly said: ‘So this is Liz Earle and it’s called Eyebright. I use it every morning, when I’m here. ‘I put it on two cotton wool pads and then I just hold them on my eyes for about 30… Read full this story
- Holly Willoughby's beauty routine for This Morning: The products she uses every day
- This Morning star Holly Willoughby's black and pink dress is the stuff dreams are made of
- Holly Willoughby leaves viewers in stitches after smothering her teeth in chocolate and smiling for the camera while making Valentine's Day treats
- This Morning's Holly Willoughby shares incredibly rare video of son Chester - watch
- Holly Willoughby's daring red gown sends Dancing on Ice viewers wild
- Holly Willoughby's pink Valentine's Day outfit will make you swoon
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield left shocked as a doctor ABANDONS his patient to play Spin The Wheel on This Morning... with fans joking they 'wouldn't want to be under his care'
- Holly Willoughby receives amazing present from famous friends before presenting I'm A Celebrity
- Holly Willoughby shares never-before-seen wedding photo
- What do your EYES reveal about your health? From dark circles to dry, gritty eyes and puffy bags.. experts uncover the underlying diseases that could be to blame
Holly Willoughby reveals £16 Liz Earle lotion is her 'saviour' for getting rid of 'redness and puffiness' under her eyes while hosting This Morning have 365 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.