Samsung began the new decade with a new name for its flagship S-series phones. Instead of running with the S10 – which was supposed to mean we would've gotten an S11 – the new phones are called S20s. There will be three variants in this series: The S20, S20+ and premium S20 Ultra. READ: Samsung launches Galaxy Z Flip, three S20 phones – including an Ultra version The Korean phone company says their own research has shown the number one reason for mobile users to upgrade is the camera, and the biggest complaints they've gotten about the current phone systems include soft focus, or bokeh effect, moving objects, and poor zoom quality. Qualities, Samsung decided to focus on for the S20. We were able to have a hands-on look prior to the Galaxy Unpacked event in San Francisco, where the Galaxy Z Flip was also announced – and here's what we think. SPACE (ZOOM) AGE CAMERA The re-designed camera system uses artificial intelligence (AI) and larger sensors to take your photography to the next level. The Space Zoom feature on the S20 blends its Hybrid Optic Zoom and Super Resolution Zoom – including a digital zoom that uses AI –… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S5: Which is Better for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Review: Is It Good for Business?
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6: Which Is Better for Business?
- HTC One M9 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6: Which Is Better for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. iPhone 6: Which is Better for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Which is Better for Business?
- 5 Business-Friendly Samsung Galaxy S8 Cases
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. HTC One M8: Which Is Better For Business?
- Samsung Galaxy Note8: Best Business Features
Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S20 phones and their Space Zoom cameras have 302 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.