He’s set to take the starring role as American fashion designer Halston. And Ewan McGregor offered a glimpse into his new role as he stepped out on set for Ryan Murphy’s new Netflix series Simply Halston in New York City on Wednesday. The actor, 48, sported business attire – including a white shirt and black slacks – and wrapped himself in black puffer jacket to keep warm between takes. In character: Ewan McGregor, 48, offered a glimpse into his new role as he stepped out on set for Ryan Murphy’s new Netflix series Simply Halston in New York City on Wednesday Also seen on set were co-stars Sullivan Jones and Krysta Rodriguez, who will play the roles of Ed Austin and Liza Minnelli. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next The One Where Ross Reads A Story! David Schwimmer is set to… Ewan McGregor looks dapper as he slicks his long locks back… Ewan McGregor reveals he had to knock on doors and hitch… Margot Robbie goes braless under a plunging blazer as she… Share this article Share 31 shares Ewan arrived on set just a few hours earlier where he cut a casual figure in a pair of dark denim jeans with the cuffs turned up. The star… Read full this story
- New block will stop you watching Sky TV, Netflix and Prime Video for free
- The Best Comedies on Netflix Right Now (October 2021) | Digital Trends
- Ewan McGregor daughter shocks by liking SAVAGE Insta comment about him
- The Best New Shows On Netflix, HBO, Hulu and More in September | Digital Trends
- Who stars in "The Politician" on Netflix? Ben Platt, Theo Germaine, Gwyneth Paltrow and more
- Stream These 12 Titles Before They Leave Netflix in November
- The Hottest New Series And Seasons Streaming November 2019 | Digital Trends
- Meet the cast and characters of "Night Teeth"
- Star Wars: When is The Book of Boba Fett set in the Star Wars timeline?
- Netflix To Bid On New Jersey’s Fort Monmouth Army Base For New Studio
Ewan McGregor offers glimpse into his new role as he steps out in character on the set of Ryan Murphy's new Netflix series Simply Halston have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.