An eighth Australian has been diagnosed with the deadly coronavirus after sailing on the doomed Diamond Princess cruise ship. The patients have been transferred to hospitals for treatment. On Wednesday, a third person from Victoria tested positive for the virus, which has killed nearly 3,000 people worldwide. Three people from Queensland who were aboard the embattled cruise ship have also contracted the virus, as has one from South Australia and one from Western Australia. The man, who officials said was already in isolation and is not sick, is the partner of a woman who was already diagnosed with the virus. A potential ninth case is currently undergoing tests. Eight Australians evacuated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship (pictured) last week are now confirmed to have coronavirus The doomed ship was deemed an ‘infection factory’ after some health officials slammed the quarantine conditions on board. Thousands of passengers were quarantined on board for two weeks after Japanese officials refused to let them disembark int he port of Yokohama. A passenger, who disembarked in Hong Kong, was found to have had the disease. Despite a supposed quarantine imposed on the Diamond Princess, more than 600 people on board tested positive for the virus, with… Read full this story
- What really happens to your poo when staying on a cruise ship
- Cruise ship to visit SA's Copper Coast, but what about Lucky Bay ferry?
- Cruise ship becomes largest vessel to sail through Corinth Canal in Greece
- Nearly 300 Quarantined On Reported Church of Scientology Cruise Ship For Fear Of Measles Outbreak
- Giant Cruise Ship Squeezes Through Corinth Canal in Greece With Just Inches to Spare - Photos, Video
- Cruise ship rescues 111 migrants off Greece
- Are cruise ships climate killers?
- Cruise ship passengers keep calm and carry on drinking and eating as a torrent of water surges under their feet as boat is tossed around in rough seas
- Cruise ship passenger attempts dangerous selfie, gets banned for life
- World Dream cruise ship docks at Tan Cang – Cai Mep port
Eighth Australian is diagnosed with coronavirus on board doomed Diamond Princess cruise ship have 333 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.