Suspension of flights between Vietnam and China leads to potential losses of 400,000 passengers per month and VND10 trillion (US$430 million) in revenue for Vietnamese airlines. Vietnamese airlines served 870,000 foreign passengers in February, a decline of 39.5% year-on-year, while the suspension of flight routes between Vietnam and China could lead to a potential loss of over VND10 trillion (US$430 million) in revenue for the aviation industry. Illustratiave photo. In total, local airlines served 3.7 million passengers in February, down 13.7% year-on-year, including 870,000 foreign and 2.8 million domestic passengers, down 0.7%, data from the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) revealed. Additionally, the number of passengers arriving at Vietnamese airports reached 8.1 million in February, down 11.6% year-on-year, including 2.4 millions of foreign passengers, down 29.8% and 5.7 million domestic passengers, falling by 0.7%. On February 1, the CAAV announced its suspension of all flights between Vietnam and China at the request of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, a key measure to prevent the spread of Covid-19 epidemic. As the number of flights between the two countries accounts for 26.1% of total number of international flights from airlines in Vietnam, the decision is predicted to cause losses of 400,000… Read full this story
- The Global Industrial coatings market was $28.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated grow with CAGR of 5.4% till 2020
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited Announces 2018 Second Quarter Results
- Cavco Industries Reports Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Results
- WPT Industrial REIT Announces Second Quarter Results
- Amdocs Limited Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
- Sundance Energy Australia Limited Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial and Operational Results
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Trinity Investments Limited – Bitcoin Looking to Bounce Back?
- New York Moves Closer to Legalizing Adult-Use, Game Changer for Cannabis Industry -- CFN Media
- Veteran CN precision scheduled railroaders appointed to enhance industry-leading efficiency and customer service standards
Covid-19 pushes Vietnam’s aviation industry to the limit have 280 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.