A DOCTOR’S surgery was put on lockdown for a deep cleaning after a woman suspected of being infected with coronavirus visited for a check-up. Patients at Kingston Cresent Surgery in Portsmouth were told to evacuate today following an “emergency”. For all the latest updates and news on coronavirus follow out our live blog below. Alex Matthews7 hours ago14th February 2020OIL SCARE A worker on a North Sea oil platform has been placed in isolation over fears he could have coronavirus. The male crew member on the Tern Alpha platform off Shetland had presented with “minor symptoms” after returning from a holiday in Thailand and is being treated by a medic. Tern Alpha is a fixed installation serving as a manned drilling and production installation in the East Shetland Basin of the northern North Sea. A spokesperson for Platform operator Taqa said: “A member of crew on board our Tern Alpha platform has presented with minor symptoms after returning recently from holiday in Thailand. “The individual is being attended to by the medic on board the platform and as a precaution he is remaining separated from the rest of the crew until the results of tests are known.” Shanique Joseph8 hours… Read full this story
- Guide For UK Campers - Staying Safe
- Guide To Uk Private Health And Dental Insurance
- Learn to Live Comfortably With Your Lactose Intolerance
- Asian Mental Health (Part 3)
- Brits flying to Spain for Therapy
- Terrorism and the British Peoples
- How Short Term Health Insurance Coverage Can Help You And Your Family
- What Can Emerging Technologies Offer Our World?
- Do Bacteria Cause Cancer?
- The Shocking Truth And Real Solutions
Coronavirus UK LIVE: Portsmouth GP forced into temporary lockdown after suspected coronavirus patient visits clinc have 267 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.