The woman, from the Shire of Moorabool in the western part of the state, won first prize in the Set for Life game in 2016. It meant she pocketed $20,000 every month for 20 years – equating to $4.8 million in total winnings. Speaking to officials from Australia’s official lottery provider, the Lott, the woman, identified only as Annie, said she was “lucky beyond belief”. She described herself as a “battler” but explained the win allowed her to work on her own terms and help her family, and that sharing her good fortune with her loved ones had brought her joy. “When I got the phone call, I was with my mother and it was just absolute elation that we were able to share that life-changing news together,” she said. “We then gathered our very closest family and friends together and we asked them to all meet us for dinner. Thankfully, they were able to come at short notice and be there with us. “There was so much love in the room. We had always been battlers and our family and friends were just really genuinely happy for us.” Annie said the cash had changed her lifestyle. “I used to… Read full this story
- Overwatch wins Game of the Year at the 2017 DICE Awards
- Lottery winner of many hats takes to Kickstarter to gauge interest in MMO idea
- Happy Go Luckey: Meet the 20-year-old creator of Oculus Rift
- Watch Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration’s Launch Trailer
- Uncharted 4 Wins Game of the Year at SXSW Awards 2017
- BioWare's Wins Game Of The Year At Interactive Achievement Awards
- Myst’s co-creator looks back on his game’s 20 year legacy
- Fallout 4 Wins Game of the Year at D.I.C.E.
- On 20 Years of Pokemon and Catching ‘Em All
- OPINION Outsourcing: The 20-Year Overnight Success Story
Australian lottery winner reveals realities of winning $20K a month for 20 years have 302 words, post on www.news.com.au at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.