Video PlayerClose SHANGHAI, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) — Over 3,000 enterprises above designated size in the Yangtze River Delta integration demonstration zone have resumed operation, local authorities said Thursday. Zhang Zhongwei, vice chairman of the executive committee of the demonstration zone, said at a press conference that 3,099 enterprises above designated size in the dynamic demonstration zone had resumed operation by Feb. 26, accounting for 96.1 percent of large-scale industrial enterprises in the region. The demonstration zone, located at the junction between Shanghai and the eastern provinces of Zhejiang and Jiangsu, is a new pilot area of China to strengthen its reform and opening-up. Zhang said enterprises in the Yangtze River Delta region often span the upstream and downstream complex industrial chains and cross industries and borders. A joint prevention and control mechanism has been established in the demonstration zone since the outbreak of COVID-19, to exchange information, manage transportation, social security and deal with other issues to support the battle against the epidemic.
- Yangtze River Delta region scales up reform and opening-up efforts
- Yangtze delta to become key growth driver
- HCMC needs to adjust major industries: experts
- Mekong Delta tourism charm waning
- Xinhua Headlines: Modernizing China's pig farming industry
- Hospital Budgets 2020: Resist the Cost-Cut Bias and Invest for Success – Industry Analysis by Loyale Healthcare
- Chinese city turns into ghost town after Samsung shifts operation to India, Vietnam
- Suzhou Industrial Park operator planning Shanghai float
- Anhui finds new engine to drive development
- Panasonic hones business strategy for growth
96 percent of large-scale industrial enterprises in Yangtze River Delta demonstration zone resume operation have 232 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.