close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 16 Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 16 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com A United Airlines flight from Newark Liberty International Airport to Los Angeles was forced to return to the New Jersey airport and make an emergency landing Wednesday night after an engine problem, according to a report. “United 1871 from Newark, New Jersey to Los Angeles returned to Newark due to a mechanical issue. The flight landed safely and passengers deplaned normally,” United spokeswoman Kimberly Gibbs told NorthJersey.com. The airline would not specify the problem but a passenger claimed on social media that the engine had sparked and “failed.” FAA: DELTA DIDN’T INFORM US ABOUT CALIFORNIA FUEL DUMP AHEAD OF TIME A United Airlines flight from Newark, N.J. to Los Angeles was forced to return to Newark on Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020. after an engine problem. Shortly after takeoff, the right wing of the plane sparked and an engine failed, according to a tweet from passenger Nicole Adamo. “Most terrifying experience of my life. … Flight takes off, Right wing of the plane (where I’m sitting in the aisle seat) sparking & now one engine… Read full this story
- Qantas, Boeing Dreamliner to embark on world’s first 20-hour airline flight
- Airline Travel
- Preparing for an Overseas Flight? Air Travel Tips Part Six
- Open Skies Treaty Now Makes Transatlantic Travel From Europe Throughout the US Possible
- UPDATE 2-New Swiss A220 jet engine failure forces checks
- Make Travel With Children Easy
- Get Deals of Discount International Flights
- Five Practical Flight Safety Tips
- 5 Tips For Cheap Flights
- Do Cell Phones Make Flying Unsafe?
United Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Newark after engine problem following takeoff have 268 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.