In what amounts to the most shocking twist in Star Wars history, Colin Trevorrow's script for Episode IX was better than the version J.J. Abrams gave us—on paper, at least. A breakdown of the script, co-written by Trevorrow and Derek Connolly, appeared on Reddit Star Wars leaks. (Major plot points from The Rise Of Skywalke r , along with a pair of screenshots from the film's climax, appeared in the subreddit months prior to its release.) While neither Disney nor Trevorrow have commented on the leak, we've spoken with another source who was able to independently confirm the legitimacy of the Trevorrow- Advertisement According to the breakdown, which originates on YouTube, Trevorrow's Episode IX was titled Duel Of The Fates (actually a very good title!) and his last draft was written in December 2016, about a week before the passing of Carrie Fisher. Though certain plot points could have changed during production or through reshoots, Trevorrow and Connolly's story seems far more compelling than The Rise Of Skywalker . In their version, Kelly Marie Tran's Rose Tico is given a much larger role and spends a good portion of the film with Finn, C-3PO, and R2-D2 on a mission to… Read full this story
- Carrie Fisher's Star Wars Episode IX scenes expand Leia and Poe's bond
- Star Wars' Oscar Isaac says Episode IX will be 'end of Skywalker saga'
- Star Wars 9 ‘title leak’: Is THIS really the name of new movie? Fans brand it ‘STUPID’
- Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker prequels shock - Hayden Christensen ‘beat THIS actor’ to role
- Star Wars 9 actor opens up on filming difficulties amid wait for title and first trailer
- Star Wars 9 leaks: Scene shows THESE characters united in Millennium Falcon amid climax
- The Persecution of Kelly Marie Tran: How ‘Star Wars’ Fandom Became Overrun By Alt-Right Trolls
- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker star Mark Hamill makes HEARTBREAKING Last Jedi confession
- Star Wars 9 leaks: THIS huge actor ‘is NOT in the movie’ despite reports
- From 'Bird Box’ to ‘Star Wars,’ here are the greatest movie blindfolds
Turns out Colin Trevorrow’s version of Star Wars: Episode IX was good, actually have 344 words, post on www.avclub.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.