Thomas Markle today promised to give a major interview every month until his daughter Meghan reaches out and urged Prince Harry to ‘man up’ and meet him for the first time. The Duchess of Sussex’s estranged father spoke to Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid on ITV 1’s Good Morning Britain in his first live TV interview since she left Britain for Canada, calling the decision ’embarrassing’ and ‘hurtful’ to the Queen. Mr Markle admitted his bombshell media interviews will ’cause problems’ with his daughter and her husband – but he believes speaking publicly about their rift is now his best and only hope of a reconciliation. He said: ‘If after this interview, if I don’t hear from somebody in 30 days, I’ll give 30 days and I’m going to try again, because 30 days is enough time to get back to me. I don’t want to sit in silence in my living room for the rest of my life, waiting for someone to call me back or get in touch with me’. The 75-year-old said he has tried to speak to Meghan’s mother Doria, his ex-wife, but she has also failed to respond to his letters. He said: ‘We have had no… Read full this story
- Thomas Markle Jr’s letter to Prince Harry – why Meghan’s brother is against the royal wedding
- Royal wedding 2018: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle marry
- What people noticed about wedding photo of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle that went viral
- How to watch royal wedding: TV, time, livestream for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra looks like a princess in an ...
- Royal Wedding: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle officially married
- The Big Day Is Here: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle To Wed
- Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Royal retreat of Windsor prepares to party for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle (photos)
- India's sari-clad women make a splash at Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wedding
Thomas Markle threatens to give an interview every 30 DAYS until Prince Harry or Meghan call him as he says: 'I can't sit in silence for the rest of my life waiting for someone to get back to me' have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.