Photo: Inside Hook Photo: Inside Hook Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Inside Hook The U.S. Wants to Ban All Service Animals From Planes (Except Dogs) 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The days of emotional miniature horses might be over. The U.S. Department of Transportation wants to make it harder to fly with an emotional support animal. New rules would ban all support pets except dogs and would permit airlines to deny passengers the right to have animals accompany them. It would also airlines to require DOT-certified forms attesting to the animal’s good behavior and health (and its ability to not relieve itself during long flights), limit the number of animals to two per person and fit within the handler’s foot space on the aircraft. As well, emotional support animals would not longer be considered service animals. Right now the agency is seeking public comment on the proposed amendments to the Air Carrier Access Act; the public has 60 days to respond to the proposed changes. As the agency noted in a statement: “The Department recognizes the integral role that service animals play in the lives of many individuals with disabilities and wants… Read full this story
- Chicago Suburb Bans Retail Sale of Dogs, Cats, Rabbits
- Here's the Latest Research on Why Dogs Eat Their Own Shit
- Owners of banned dog that mauled and scalped toddler are jailed
- South Korean capital is declared free of dog slaughterhouses after its last three canine meat shops agree to end the practice
- Eating dog isn’t banned in the UK but there’s a campaign to make it illegal
- Dogs and deer plunge off cliff during brutal hunt
- Hey Ubisoft, Let Far Cry 5's Dog Ride In The Car
- Howard U's President Dropped a Statement About Walking Dogs On The Yard; Here's How It Reads In My Head
- Could cannabis treat cancer in dogs?
- The holiday souvenirs we couldn't leave behind: Meet the big-hearted Britons who befriended stray dogs during trips abroad... and returned to the UK with a beloved new pet
The U.S. Wants to Ban All Service Animals From Planes (Except Dogs) have 333 words, post on www.sfgate.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.