To view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfwTo receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN–> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.**Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically.The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Trump lawyers to offer closing arguments on day 7 | Senators prep for question time | Latest Bolton fallout | McConnell struggles to unify GOP | Republican says Senate should get Bolton manuscript | Trump to unveil Mideast peace plan | Bloomberg passes Buttigieg in national poll | UK bucks Trump to allow Huawei in 5G network | Trump asks ‘what the hell has happened’ to Fox News | Trump rally in New Jersey tonight LATEST WITH THE IMPEACHMENTMcConnell trying to keep his party united like…:Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnellAddison (Mitch) Mitchell McConnellTrump allies throw jabs at Bolton over book’s claims GOP confident of win on witnesses Collins Senate bid threatens to spark GOP rift in Georgia MORE (R-Ky.) is struggling to keep Republicans united following the New York Times report of former national security adviser John BoltonJohn BoltonTrump allies throw jabs at Bolton over book’s claims GOP confident of win on witnesses Giuliani… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump set to be impeached in historic vote
- Both sides make their closing arguments on Trump impeachment articles
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump and the new Israel-'squad' controversy
- Trump’s Closing Argument: It’s Me or the ‘Far-Left Media’
- Trump's very bad impeachment day in an otherwise good week
- Deal of the Day: Thai Cafe offering $10 Christmas Day buffet
- Republicans assail security aide who reported Trump call
- Donald Trump makes the religious argument at Liberty University
- Prosecutors oppose early prison release for ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- Trump Lawyer Rudy Giuliani Plans Trip to Ukraine to Push For Probes Into Democrats: 'We're Not Meddling in An Election'
The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump lawyers to offer closing arguments on day 7 have 321 words, post on thehill.com at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.