Axis Bank Ltd., incorporated in the year 1993, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 202387.77 Crore).
Axis Bank Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 41322.02 Crore to Sales Value (75.15 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 11349.07 Crore to Sales Value (20.64 % of Total Sales) and Interest which contributed Rs 1621.33 Crore to Sales Value (2.94 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs .00 Crore (.00 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs .00 Crore (.00% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated Interest Income of Rs 12183.88 Crore, unchanged .00 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs Crore and unchanged .00 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs -18.14 Crore in latest quarter.
- Buy Federal Bank, price target Rs 94: Kunal Bothra
- Buy HDFC Bank, price target Rs 1,345: Shrikant Chouhan
- Sell Bajaj Finance, price target Rs 3,960: Kunal Bothra
- Sell Berger Paints, price target Rs 460: Sagar Doshi
- Sell NIIT Technologies, price target Rs 1,425: Shrikant Chouhan
- Buy Bank of Baroda, price target Rs 107: Sagar Doshi
- Sell Infosys, price target Rs 640: Kunal Bothra
- Sell Strides Pharma Science, target Rs 386: Kunal Bothra
- Sell Godfrey Philips India, target Rs 980: Dr CK Narayan
- Buy Apollo Hospitals Enterprise, price target Rs 1,510: Shrikant Chouhan