Synopsis Girish Pai, Head of Research, Nirmal Bang Institutional Equities, says ICICI Bank is a value financial pick right now. Since Bajaj Finance is trading at very high multiples, I would be far more comfortable investing in ICICI Bank. It could be one of the best performers in FY21. Related Use rallies to get out of Cummins, avoid Tata Motors: Dipan Mehta, Elixir Equities Smallcaps, midcaps to outperform Nifty; pharma earnings may surprise: V Srivatsa, UTI MF Legalise betting on cricket, tax bidis and FM's fiscal problems will be over: Swaminathan Aiyar How does an investor approach a franchise like Bajaj Finance ? It is a great business but it is trading at a high. If you do not buy it, you regret that but if you buy it, the danger of valuation coming down is going to be there. Yes, that is one of the things that we have been grappling with. We cover about 30 financial stocks in our company. We still do not cover Bajaj Finance because we have always faced the issue of valuation. What has happened in the last 18 to 24 months is within the financial space, there has been a flight to quality,… Read full this story
- As market valuations turn expensive, brokerages pick these 27 stocks
- Why Rajan Bajaj of Slice thinks this is the best time to acquire customers?
- GeM to roll out advanced version in next couple of months: CEO
- Here's how these equity funds outclassed markets amidst volatility
- Value investing: Warren Buffett course-corrects his investment style, should you?
- Revealed: Modi's plans for the economy
- Sectoral pitch: Brokerages go 'underweight' on IT, 'overweight' on cement sector
- Rate cut of 25-50 bps possible in 2020; 8 rate-sensitive stocks that will benefit the most
- July auto sales signal recovery: Should you buy stocks from the sector?
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 2
ICICI Bank could be a better pick than Bajaj Finance now: Girish Pai, Nirmal Bang have 298 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.