If you’ve been eagerly awaiting The Mandalorian in western Europe, you’re in luck. Disney Plus is launching there a week early. Disney said Tuesday that the streaming service will hit the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland on March 24. It was previously set to launch March 31.In the UK, it’ll cost £6 ($7.80) a month, or £60 a year. Elsewhere in the region, it’s 7 euros a month, or 70 euros a year. Beyond those places, Disney Plus will come to Belgium, Portugal, the “Nordics” — presumably Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland — and “additional western Europe markets” in summer 2020, the company said. Disney’s Netflix rival includes a vast library from the company’s media empire, including content from its own 83-year back catalog, Fox, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm and National Geographic. Among its original series, Disney Plus’ big star so far is The Mandalorian, an original Star Wars series that introduced meme phenomenon Baby Yoda. The season finale aired in December, and its second season is slated for this fall. First published at 2:18 a.m. PT on Jan. 21.Updated at 3:10 a.m. PT and 8 am PT: Adds more detail. Every Marvel movie and TV show coming out in Phase 4 (and beyond) See all photos… Read full this story
- PSA: Disney Plus is getting pricier in Australia and New Zealand
- Asian shares lower as strong data hit hopes for dovish Fed
- UPSC Essentials: Weekly news express with MCQs— Commercial crops to Taiwan and more.
- 38 Best gift ideas for women 2022: Early Christmas gifts for girlfriend, sisters, mums or wives
- Electric Picnic 2023: Tickets go on sale this week, first 10 artists unveiled. Check date, names
- NFL Week 13 winners and losers, plus Baker Mayfield surprisingly released, weekly grades for every team
- The pack returns in Paramount Plus' Teen Wolf: The Movie trailer
- NFL Week 13 grades: Tom Brady's Buccaneers earn 'B-' for improbable Monday win, Cowboys get an 'A+'
- UK snow forecast: Maps show nation smothered as bone-chilling -10C Arctic blast hits
- Apple Q1 2023 revenue will be badly hit, as iPhone production a month away from normal
Disney Plus is hitting Europe a week early on March 24 have 337 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.