Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd., incorporated in the year 1998, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 77206.57 Crore) operating in Shipping sector.
Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Port Services which contributed Rs 4367.18 Crore to Sales Value (81.83 % of Total Sales), Infrastructure Leasing Income which contributed Rs 780.40 Crore to Sales Value (14.62 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 139.24 Crore to Sales Value (2.60 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 49.56 Crore to Sales Value (0.92 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 2821.16 Crore, up .96 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 2794.47 Crore and up 8.17 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2608.01 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 1059.19 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Malay Mahadevia, Mr.Bharat Sheth, Mr.Gautam S Adani, Mr.Gopal Krishna Pillai, Mr.Karan Adani, Mr.Mukesh Kumar, Mr.Rajesh S Adani, Mrs.Nirupama Rao, Ms.Radhika Haribhakti, Prof.Ganesan Raghuram. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 2,031,751,761 shares outstanding.
- Buy Jindal Steel & Power, target Rs 155: Kunal Bothra
- Sell DLF, target Rs 178: Kunal Bothra
- Buy JK Tyre & Industries, target Rs 104: Manas Jaiswal
- Buy Maruti Suzuki India, target Rs 7,000: Mandar Jamsandekar
- Buy Coal India Ltd. target Rs 225: Chandan Taparia
- Buy Tata Chemicals Ltd. target Rs 630: Vikas Jain
- Buy Sudarshan Chemical Industries, target Rs 650: HDFC Securities
- YES Bank price target Rs 40! Why has everyone turned bearish on the stock?
- Buy Tata Motors Ltd., target Rs 665.0 : Citigroup
- Sell Titan Company, target Rs 1,022: Kunal Bothra