i. He doesn't bother explaining why he's here. This is early on, late May, a few months into the race, but he is already of the belief that he is doing something extraordinary with his presidential campaign — something that's never been done before. The trouble is describing it. There's no word for this in modern politics. It is, he believes, "a new way to communicate with the American people" — though he won't say this until later, and only when asked. Even now, long after he's put this work at the center of his campaign — at his events, in ads, on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube — he won't talk about it much. He isn't sure it'll work, or if people are "picking up on what we're trying to do here." The media, he believes, has always believed, can't fathom what's at the heart of this. So when he arrives at the house, a small mobile home 40 miles outside Montgomery, Alabama, over the Lowndes County line, in one of the poorest places in the country, with five reporters and his own camera crew, he steps through the front door, greets his host, and begins with no clear mention… Read full this story
- Meghan McCain to GOP: 'Don't Underestimate' Bernie Sanders
- Bernie Sanders: Don't Credit Trump For Good Economy
- Biden and Bernie lead early polls, but don't place bets yet
- If Hillary’s Not Charged, Don’t Dare Accuse FBI Director Comey of Politicization
- Kathy Griffin Investigated by Secret Service, But Don’t Expect Arrest
- Most Democrats Don’t Take Sex Workers’ Rights Seriously. That’s Finally Starting To Change.
- 'Don't Touch Me Again, Man': Sen. Marco Rubio Faces Off Against InfoWars Conspiracy Monger Alex Jones in Hallway Heckle Spat
- Jimmy Carter warns Democrats: Don't veer too far left, scare off moderates
- GOP candidate's daughter: Don't vote for my dad
- Poll: Americans don't believe Trump has received the message from the midterms
You Don't Know Bernie have 338 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.