Xtreme Studio’s launch of the Vietnam-made virtual reality (VR) game called Top of Vietnam on May 10 showed that VR can be used in many different fields and that Vietnamese can master this technology. VR allows people to experience trips around the world though they are just sitting at home. Travelers can make ‘draft’ tours with VR before deciding whether to go there. The Conservation reported that after a virtual trip to the Great Barrier Reef offshore Queensland with VR device, users felt as if they had been to the world’s largest coral reef. Vietnam has also begun utilizing VR in entertainment and tourism products and services in order to lure more customers. Some businesses believe that VR could be used in the advertisement and marketing industries. VR game areas are now available in all entertainment areas of Vincom shopping centers belonging to Vingroup. Visitors to Landmark 81 Tower now can experience the thrills of parachuting in Top of Vietnam. VR game areas are now available in all entertainment areas of Vincom shopping centers belonging to Vingroup. Visitors to Landmark 81 Tower now can experience the thrills of parachuting in Top of Vietnam. The game is designed specifically for Landmark… Read full this story
- New mixed reality technology meets car design at Ford
- Zipmatch offers virtual reality service
- The evidence is clear: Apple’s next big thing will be virtual reality
- Facebook Acquires Virtual Reality Company For USD2 Billion. What Does Zuck Want With It?
- Oculus founder explains why Macs can’t do virtual reality
- Here’s why Mark Zuckerberg regrets having to spend $2 billion on Oculus to get into virtual reality
- Meet the virtual reality ad network
- Virtual reality is being used to recreate crime scenes in the courtroom
- I got to try HTC’s latest virtual-reality prototype, and it has a big leg up on Facebook’s Oculus Rift
- How Facebook plans to get 1 billion people into virtual reality, according to the VP tasked with doing it
Vietnam-made virtual reality technology allows on-the-spot travel have 328 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.