Two of the top candidates vying for the 2020 Democratic nomination, Sens. Bernie SandersBernie SandersBiden maintains national lead after December debate: poll Yang, Klobuchar, Steyer see increase in favorability after debate: poll Rand Paul airs grievances about impeachment, ‘your favorite politicians’ as part of Festivus MORE (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth WarrenElizabeth Ann WarrenBiden maintains national lead after December debate: poll Republicans are the party of civil liberties as Democrats walk away Warren echoes Buttigieg attack in new Iowa ad MORE (D-Mass.), have been among the largest spenders on Amazon while also being the most vocal critics of the tech giant.The campaigns for the pair of progressive heavyweights have spent nearly $400,000 combined on the online store, according to a Bloomberg News report published Tuesday.Federal campaign records reviewed by the news outlet revealed the Sanders campaign spent $233,348.51 on Amazon while Warren was the second-largest spender at $151,240.90. ADVERTISEMENTThe expenditures were mostly for office supplies, Bloomberg reports. Sanders has targeted the online retailer for a number of issues, including reports of unfair working conditions.In July he tweeted support of Amazon warehouse workers’ plan to strike on the retailer’s “Prime Day” sale.“I stand in solidarity with the courageous Amazon workers engaging in a work stoppage against unconscionable working conditions in their warehouses…. Read full this story
- Amazon spends big in attempt to defeat Socialist city council member in Seattle election
- Elizabeth Warren clarifies pledge not to attend big-money fundraisers if she's the nominee
- Biden, most 2020 Democrats see red in 3rd quarter money race
- Transcript: 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke on "Face the Nation," September 1, 2019
- Elizabeth Warren Called 'Hypocrite' For Taking Big Money Before Bashing the Rich, Defended by Andrew Yang
- 2020 Democrats begin to approach topic of reparations for black Americans
- Michael Bloomberg opens door to 2020 Democratic run for president
- To Oust Trump From Office in 2020, Democrats Shift College Student Messaging: Don't Just Vote, Join the Movement
- 2020 Democratic candidates address gun violence and Trump's "hateful rhetoric"
- For 2020, Democrats are lookin’ for somebody to love
Top 2020 Democrats target Amazon while spending big money on it: report have 326 words, post on thehill.com at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.