“It’s amazing to have someone like Jacques Kallis in,” Rabada said of South Africa’s new batting consultant and the country’s most-capped Test player. “I’ve never worked with him, he’s a great of the game. So is (new head coach) Mark Boucher.” Rabada said the experience of Kallis and Boucher, with a combined 313 Test caps, would be invaluable for the Proteas. “Just to hear their knowledge… it doesn’t even have to be skill-based, just mentally how you want to approach certain situations. It’s great to have them around. They speed up the learning process.” Kallis appointed South Africa batting consultant At the age of 24, Rabada will have to play a key role for South Africa in a fast bowling attack hit by the retirements of Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel, injury to Lungi Ngidi and the decision of Duanne Olivier to commit to a Kolpak contract with Yorkshire in England. A recently-leaked report into South Africa’s poor performance at the Cricket World Cup in England earlier this year pinpointed Rabada’s heavy workload – exacerbated by Cricket South Africa’s insistence on racial transformation – as being a factor in the fast bowler failing to make a major impact at the… Read full this story
- Kagiso Rabada 'way better' bowler than me, insists Dale Steyn
- How South Africa lost the semi before the toss
- South Africa vs Australia: International cricket Second Test – Day 2, live scores, blog
- Why Aphiwe Dyantyi amd Sbu Nkosi, South Africa's new wingers, made history with their tries on debut
- Why Aphiwe Dyantyi and Sbu Nkosi, South Africa's new wingers, made history with their tries on debut
- South Africa 10 England 25: Boot of Owen Farrell and spark of Danny Cipriani help tourists salvage pride
- Rabada, Shamsi set up South Africa's big win in first ODI
- Can South Africa overcome the Chokers tag and lift their maiden World Cup?
- ABD Retired, But South Africa Might Not Miss Him In The World Cup 2019
- South Africa announce ODI squad for upcoming series
South Africa pacer Kagiso Rabada hails involvement of Jacques Kallis and Mark Boucher have 337 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.