The historic Bellarine Peninsula cottage has gone from “cowboy rustic” to chic country provincial in a makeover set to feature in an upcoming series of the Lifestyle channel program. Host Andrew Winter, interior designer Shaynna Blaze and landscaper Charlie Albone blitzed the three-bedroom house earlier this year after an eighth-month campaign failed to find a new owner. RELATED: Highton reno sparks bidding battle Why Geelong is ready for house price growth Sisters score uni pad at Lara auction Mr Winter said the 2.92ha property at 173-195 Murradoc Rd had great equestrian infrastructure and land but the tired, old house let it down. He said the original tiny cottage had been extended in an ad hoc fashion over the years and was missing a couple of real estate keys. “Two out of the three bedrooms felt internal which is a complete no, no and the second living area felt more like an outdoor area,” he said. “And then on top of that the decor was basically just 1990s country and western.” The kitchen before the renovation.Source:Supplied And after.Source:Supplied The new-look interior introduces a neutral colour palette, pale timber floors and a showpiece kitchen with stone benchtops and a feature brick fireplace,… Read full this story
- Hosting U-17 World Cup can transform women’s game in country: FIFA official
- Hosting U-17 World Cup can transform women's game in country: FIFA official
- Australia imposes strict new virus measures in Victoria as early successes unravel
- Coronavirus: Are Australia's numbers at risk of escalating?
- Coronavirus: How an aged care crisis seized 'ill-prepared' Australia
- Disabled mugging victim Alan Barnes sells the house he bought with donations for less than he paid for it - just five months after moving in
- Asia Today: More restrictions in Australia’s Victoria state
- Furious neighbours of woman whose house fell off a cliff hit out at council bosses who REFUSE to save their homes - despite being told they could plunge off precipice at any moment
- Former Colombian President Álvaro Uribe tests positive for Covid-19 after house arrest order
- Kelly Brook goes for rustic chic in a fedora hat, green silk blouse and flowing floral skirt as she heads into Heart radio
Selling Houses Australia transforms Drysdale cottage from ‘cowboy rustic’ to country chic have 366 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.