Getty Images The Saints put in a pair of waiver claims on veteran defensive players earlier this week and one of them was successful. Terrell Suggs landed with the Chiefs, but cornerback Janoris Jenkins is the newest member of the Saints and head coach Sean Payton discussed the acquisition with reporters Wednesday. Jenkins had some rough patches on the field with the Giants this year and then got pushed out the door after saying his use offensive language on social media was just a case of cultural slang. Payton didn’t commit to a role for Jenkins, but noted that his presence gives the team more options and that’s a positive as they head toward the postseason. “We value the player, especially the position,” Payton said. “It’s always a difficult position to find. He gives us versatility and that’s important down the stretch.” Eli Apple, Marshon Lattimore and P.J. Williams have been the lead corners for the Saints this season and Sunday’s game against the Titans will provide the first glimpse into how the quartet will fit together.
- Why did Saints decline the chance to get compensation for Sean Payton from the Dolphins? - ProFootballTalk
- The Eagles’ trade with the Saints gives them options, but also puts Jalen Hurts on notice
- Sean Dyche out as Burnley boss in huge shock late in the season
- Burnley sack Sean Dyche after 10 years at the club with Clarets still fighting relegation
- Burnley sack manager Sean Dyche after almost 10 years in charge
- Sean Dyche sacked as Burnley boss after 10 years at the club
- Burnley support furious at Sean Dyche sacking and tell chairman 'you've lost the fans'
- Burnley sack long time manager Sean Dyche amid Premier League relegation battle
- Elite junior Mackenzie Mgbako verbally commits to Duke, giving Blue Devils five five-star commits in 2023 class
- HBO's 'We Own This City' is not Season 6 of 'The Wire'
Sean Payton: Janoris Jenkins gives us versatility have 308 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.