Princess Beatrice looked happy and festive as she waved to well-wishers outside church on Christmas morning, joining the rest of the Royal Family for the annual service. The Queen’s grandaughter walked into St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham alongside the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge , George, Charlotte, Louis, Prince Charles , Princess Anne and other relatives – but she broke a big royal tradition in doing so. She was accompanied by her millionaire property developer fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi – even though he’s not officially a Royal yet. Invites to the Royal Family’s private Sandringham celebrations are reserved for members of The Firm, and partners normally have to wait until they are married to join in. However Prince Harry broke this tradition in 2017 by inviting his bride-to-be Meghan Markle ahead of their wedding, paving the way for Beatrice to do the same with Edo. Beatrice wore a smart tan coat with a green headband and black boots and gloves for the Christmas service, while Edo looked smart in a black suit with a grey tie. Meghan joined the Royals for the 2017 three-day Norfolk celebration as her own family were miles away in America. Although breaking traditional protocol,… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry cause huge surge in holiday searches to royal tour destinations
- Meghan Markle's private diaries 'are ticking time bomb for the royal family'
- Meghan Markle's spring skin: Exclusive interview with A-list facialist Kate Somerville
- 'Meghan Markle wants to commercialise the royal family': Royal biographer Tom Bower blames Duchess for 'spiteful' statement on dropping Sussex Royal brand because she has 'no status' without husband Prince Harry
- Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Shockingly Different World
- What was the Royal Wedding cake and who is Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s cakemaker Claire Ptak?
- A book to frighten the life out of the Royal Family: Meghan Markle kept a DIARY of her time in the UK, friend claims and could form a chronicle of her journey from aspiring actress to disgruntled duchess
- Princess Beatrice to announce next royal wedding? Fans are convinced
- Baby Archie photos: Meghan Markle’s son is spitting image of Prince Harry say Royal fans after he stole the show on day three of Africa tour
- Princess Beatrice stuns in Galvan fringed coat, blue Jimmy Choo shoes and initial clutch bag
Princess Beatrice broke huge royal tradition on Christmas morning - because of Meghan Markle have 379 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.