Strategic relationship with TheraCare focuses on combining advanced remote monitoring with in-person care services for higher quality senior care at lower costs PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) December 12, 2019 People Power, developer of smart home and senior care services today announces a strategic relationship with TheraCare Inc., a popular caregiving agency focused on safe home environments and customized care for seniors and persons with disabilities. The relationship will result in a remarkably powerful combination of advanced senior care smart home solutions by People Power, and TheraCare’s expertise in delivering high-value services with their staff of accomplished physical therapists, geriatric care managers and highly trained care professionals. TheraCare will facilitate the deployment of the Presence Family Care solution through their home care provider channel to enable services designed for improved connectivity, transparency and collaboration with clients and their families. The companies are working together toward commercializing today’s best smart home technologies to better serve the home care industry and people in need of care. “The relationship we’ve built with TheraCare provides a channel to market capable of bringing our senior care support solutions to the people who need it most, and quickly,” said Gene Wang, CEO and cofounder of People Power… Read full this story
- 'Only for our people': Queensland's premier is blasted for her 'astonishing' comments after a new mum nearly lost her unborn twins because she was forced to fly from the border to Sydney for emergency surgery
- As UK care homes face a Covid second wave, families are seeking alternatives
- Council 'tells care homes to accept Covid-19 patients being discharged from hospital' to free up beds when second wave hits
- End of lockdown loneliness for care home residents? 'Lifeline' glass pods let elderly see their families safely during Covid pandemic
- A pandemic upshot: Seniors are having second thoughts about where to live
- Care Home Residents 'Have Been Separated From Family and Friends for Too Long' Service Provider Says
- Caring for destitution or not?
- Vivint Smart Home security system
- Best Black Friday Home Security Camera Deals 2020: Arlo, Kasa, Nest
- Coronavirus: government promise free PPE for UK care workers this winter
People Power Equips Premier Senior Care Agency with a 24/7 Home Monitoring Care Solution have 344 words, post on www.chron.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.