Pierce Brosnan’s sons are coming into their own and entering the spotlight — right in time for the Golden Globes! Dylan, 22, and Paris, 18, were named Golden Globe Ambassador’s in November and spoke to PEOPLE about the honor in this week’s issue calling it “a dream come true.” Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “The first time I get to go to the Golden Globes is when I’m the ambassador alongside my older brother,” Paris tells PEOPLE. “It’s a big deal for me.” Dylan says he feels “lucky to be doing this with my brother and having that support,” adding the event “comes with an amount of pressure so it’s great to be there together.” The two are currently in college with Dylan getting ready to graduate from the USC School of Cinematic Arts this spring. He’s also dedicated to his band Raspberry Blonde as a singer and songwriter, while also working as a model for YSL and Burberry. Image zoom (From left to right) Dylan Brosnan, Pierce Brosnan, Paris Brosnan Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images Paris is currently a freshman in college and… Read full this story
- Idyll Thoughts: ‘Paris Can Wait’ for Eleanor Coppola and Diane Lane
- Spring 2020 Paris Men's Shows Champion Gender-Bending Style
- Nikki Haley resigning as U.N. ambassador
- ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’ cast reunites after 25 years without the late Robin Williams
- Hot Time at the Movies: FJI previews the summer, from blockbusters to indies
- 21 Stunning Stars Whose Unknown Brothers Are Even Better
- Summer cinema: 'FJI' previews the season's movie offerings, from blockbusters to indies
- Film Review: The Love Punch
- Four-day, 85 film- Annapolis Film Festival opens Thursday with 'Beirut'
- Jordan Pruitt explains why she's sharing her #MeToo story now
Meet Pierce Brosnan's Sons Dylan & Paris — the 2020 Golden Globe Ambassadors have 295 words, post on people.com at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.