She is the odds-on favourite to replace Caroline Flack as the host of Love Island after she stepped down as the host of season six on Tuesday following her assault charge. And MailOnline can reveal that ITV is gearing up to announce that Irish presenter, Laura Whitmore, WILL host the show, as bosses are ‘keen to keep it in the family.’ Laura, 34, is good friends with Caroline, 40, and she is also dating the show’s voiceover, Iain Stirling, 31, and she already knows the crew well through Iain. Love Island EXCLUSIVE: ITV is gearing up to announce Laura Whitmore WILL replace Caroline Flack as presenter… and she and voiceover boyfriend Iain Stirling will co-host Aftersun (pictured in November) Moreover, ITV want Laura and Iain to co-present the spin-off show, Aftersun, on Sunday nights as they have a great dynamic, meaning he will get a bigger role. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Ant McPartlin steps out on a dog walk as he finds himself… From Love Island to all washed up? As Caroline Flack is… ITV accused of ‘double standards’ as Caroline Flack is… Share this article Share No doubt Laura, who has a squeaky clean image, is a… Read full this story
- Love Island’s Amy has tearful airport reunion with mother
- This is when Love Island 2019 will officially start
- Love Island will air TWO series a year from 2020
- Caroline Flack, 39, packs on the PDA with beau Lewis Burton, 27
- Caroline Flack is more Love Island’s head of HR than its host
- Caroline Flack is back to work on new series of Love Island
- Love Island isn't on this evening
- What time is Love Island on TV tonight?
- Tommy Fury and Amber Gill in 'confirmed' Love Island 2019 cast
- Love Island’s Amber says she may move to Ireland to be with Greg
Love Island EXCLUSIVE: ITV gears up to announce Laura Whitmore WILL replace Caroline Flack as presenter... and she and voiceover boyfriend Iain Stirling will co-host Aftersun together have 294 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.