New data from REA shows the inner west has seen an annual price increase of 6.9 per cent for houses over the decade, despite a market slump in 2018. This translates into a median house price of $1.605 million, up from $820,000 at the start of 2010. Apartment prices have risen from $440,000 to $744,800 over the same period. MORE: Inner suburbs where buyers are getting good deals Entire gold rush town up for grabs China’s shoe king takes $4 million property hit During this time the inner west has seen five sales above $10 million — something few would have predicted at the start of 2010. The Wharf Rd mansion in Birchgrove has Harbour Bridge views.Source:Supplied Experts’ 2020 property predictions Experts’ 2020 property predictions The highest sale during this time was an off market $14.25 million deal for a waterfront Birchgrove property on Wharf Rd this year. Records show the seller to be healthcare boss Jayne Shaw and the new owner is listed as property developer John Gobbo. Sitting on a 765sqm block, it also features manicured gardens and boating facilities. The property also has views stretching from the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Greenwich. The Wrights Point, Drummoyne, home… Read full this story
- Inner west property listings surge as sellers race to meet buyer demand
- Inner west rental prices in decline as vacancy rates reach record highs due to oversupply in stock
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order beats EA's expectations, aiming to sell 10 million copies by March
- Sydney auctions: Inner west revealed as the city’s strongest auction market
- The pulling power of village halls: A thriving local social scene can add 10% to property values with more home hunters wanting community spirit
- Phoebe Burgess beams with joy as she steps out with children, Poppy, two, and Billy, one, in Double Bay - after selling family home with estranged husband Sam
- Kim Kardashian West Gave the New Owner of Her $18 Million Estate a 'Personal Tour' of the House
- Woolworths and Aldi are BOTH upping the price of milk by nearly 10 cents from TODAY
- Tiny inner west cottage sells for massive price as auction market turns red hot
- A manifesto for London at 10 million: 'Give its citizens the freedom to live well'
Inner west property prices double in a decade as five homes sell for above $10 million have 359 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.