A New Zealand survival guide detailing how to act during natural disasters including volcano eruptions has been shared on Twitter. The guide, which is printed in the back of phone books, lists six different kind of emergencies Kiwis should be prepared for. They include earthquakes, storms, volcanic eruptions, floods, pandemics and tsunamis. Last Monday 47 tourists were on White Island, an active volcano, when it erupted. A total of 16 people have since died as a direct result of the tragedy. Since the eruption, the survival guide entitled ‘Get Ready Get Thru’ has been shared online. The survival guide is available in New Zealand phone books and warns residents about what to do in the case of six different kinds of emergencies It includes a chilling warning about volcanoes with the instruction ‘do not go sightseeing’. It also encourages New Zealanders to have a plan if they live in an active volcano zone- including learning about warning systems and what to do during an emergency. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Jacinda Ardern writes emotional Instagram post about deadly White Island volcano… The active volcanoes in AUSTRALIA that experts say could erupt at any time |… Another Australian tourist dies… Read full this story
- New Zealand volcano victims require skin grafts from CORPSES and are so badly injured they still haven't woken up a week after the deadly eruption
- New Zealand releases 9 names of volcano victims
- Heartbreaking moment teacher of tour guide killed in New Zealand volcano eruption chokes back tears as she reveals: 'I didn't have time to say goodbye'
- New Zealand volcano victims could be entombed like Pompeii if rain falls as troops in ‘Chernobyl’ suits scour for bodies
- New Zealand volcano disaster: recovery team unable to find last two bodies on White Island
- New Zealand recovers bodies from volcanic White Island
- New Zealand: Divers search for last missing bodies after volcano eruption
- Veterinary student celebrating her 21st birthday on a family cruise is confirmed dead in New Zealand volcanic eruption as her father and sister, 23, fight for life in hospital
- REVEALED: How Australian Army officer survived a WEEK battling blizzards after getting lost on a freezing New Zealand mountain
‘Do not go sightseeing’: Woman shares the chilling volcano survival guide stashed in most New Zealand homes have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.