Coleen Nolan’s son Shane Roche Jr. joked that he was looking forward to meeting his “third dad” as his mum took part on Flirty Dancing this evening. The Loose Women star, 54, took part in Flirty Dancing tonight as part of Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer. Coleen announced that she was splitting from second husband Ray Fensom in February 2017 and has been dating, but has struggled to find her next love. Ahead of her blind dancing date with Kevin, Coleen had a heart-to-heart with her son Shane. Admitting that she was “really nervous”, Shane joked with her in a bid to help her loosen up. “Imagine if you met one of your ex-husbands,” he laughed as he speculated on who her blind date could be. “That would be hilarious,” Coleen admitted. Shane quipped: “I just can’t wait for a third dad, that’ll be great.” Read More Showbiz editor’s picks Coleen exclaimed: “Stop it!” Later, Coleen confessed to Ashley Banjo that she didn’t feel “fanciable” any more and described herself as “invisible”. “I think I’m everyone’s mate but I don’t necessarily think I’m fanciable,” she said. “So I think he’ll turn around and say ‘She’s the funny one on… Read full this story
- Coleen Nolan’s son Shane ‘being lined up for Celebs Go Dating’
- Who is Coleen Nolan’s son Shane and will he join Celebs Go Dating?
- Coleen Nolan insists she’s NOT going into the I’m A Celeb jungle after reports claimed she was flying out to Australia
- I’m A Celebrity 2018 line-up rumours – Coleen Nolan insists she won’t but will Seann Walsh and Kieran Hayler head into the jungle?
- Brave dad's final kiss with son before he died saving girl from drowning
- Peter Andre sparks concern from son that he's 'stressed' amid Katie Price drama
- Wayne and Coleen Rooney's sons pose for gorgeous Christmas card photos
- Coleen Rooney shows off her surfer chic as she splashes around in the sea with her four sons on their Barbados break
- Coleen Rooney backs husband Wayne over England return
- Coleen Rooney hits the beach in Barbados with her boys as she tops up tan in a bikini
Coleen Nolan's son jokes he's looking forward to meeting 'third dad' have 364 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.