Where to book the best Vietnam Tour during TetNEXIF ENERGY ACQUIRES 49MW SONG GIANG HYDROPOWER PROJECT IN VIETNAMIn’l partnership drives VN resort developer toward luxury segmentHanoi French Hospital improves service quality with the launch of new facilityStrong partnership to prevent non-communicable diseases threats at an early stage Ho Chi Minh City, 19 December 2019 – CapitaLand Vietnam and Surbana Jurong have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the aim to collaborate and develop sustainable and smart city solutions for CapitaLand Vietnam’s real estate projects in the future. Mr Chen Lian Pang, Chief Executive Officer of CapitaLand Vietnam (middle left) and Mr Teo Eng Cheong, Chief Executive Officer, International of Surbana Jurong (middle right) at the signing ceremony Through the MOU, CapitaLand Vietnam will be able to leverage the technical consultancy capabilities of Surbana Jurong, in areas such as master planning, quantity surveying, project management as well as urban, architectural and engineering design. CapitaLand Vietnam can also tap on Surbana Jurong’s varied experience, especially in areas of township, industrial and commercial projects. Mr Chen Lian Pang, Chief Executive Officer of CapitaLand Vietnam said: “CapitaLand Vietnam has been a committed long-term partner in Viet Nam’s urbanisation journey for the past 25 years…. Read full this story
- Rustenburg: World Platinum Capital Deploys Smart City ‘Gold Mine’
- Case study: Developing a portal security solution
- SCG Cement and Ho Chi Minh City University join for innovation
- SCG commits to building comfortable homes for city dwellers
- Vietnam, US review cooperation in settling war consequences
- Greece selects Trikala as first 5G city, focusing on new civic services
- Samsung reveals 5G connected car plans, including Harman-developed Telematics Control Unit
- SCG showcases series of solutions for sustainable living space at Vietbuild Danang 2019
- Cisco makes big connection for its green cities vision
- The best VoIP solution is ...
CapitaLand Vietnam and Surbana Jurong signs MOU to collaborate and develop sustainable and smart city solutions have 291 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.