Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.10 is officially live, kicking off the first round of free DLC for Season 1 of the popular shooter. The update includes two maps, two brand-new weapons and, of course, access to the Season 1 Battle Pass. Read the full patch notes below courtesy of a post on the game’s official subreddit. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.10 Patch Notes Added: Crash 24/7 Reinforce Added Rammaza and Gun Runner to TDM 20 and DOM 20 Added night maps to Hardcore TDM, Search and Destroy, Cyber Attack Removed: Gun Game (available in Private Match) Shoot House 24/7 2v2 Gunfight Tournament GENERAL FIXES: Riot Shield:Tuning to how the Riot Shield protects against grenades when thrown at the players’ feetReduced explosive damage within certain ranges Fixed a bug where the final killcam would appear under the map when a player got stuck by Thermite or Semtex on the lower part of the body Fixed an issue where players stuck inside the Infantry Assault Vehicle would not take damage from Thermite Fix for a bug where attempting to scroll to the bottom of the Recent Players list could cause the list to read “No Recent Players” and… Read full this story
- Coventry City boss adds another new signing to his squad
- Operation Para Bellum is now live on PC and console and brings with it a new patch which, among oth
- New York Today: Time to Talk Ticks
- New York Today: The Hudson River Isn’t Dirty. It’s Alive.
- New York Today: It’s Corruption Trial Season
- New York Today: ‘Sex and the City’ and Our City
- New York Today: 5 Reasons to Watch the Tonys
- New York Today: Where to Cheer, or Cry, During the World Cup
- Microsoft president Brad Smith wants to save the world from cyber warfare
- China hacked US contractor, seized sub warfare info
'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.10 Adds Season 1 & New Weapons - Patch Notes have 297 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.