Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc attends the opening ceremony of the 2019 Cà Mau Culture and Tourism Week and the inauguration of the Hà Nội Flagpole in Cà Mau Cape. The PM and leaders of the Government and Cà Mau Province inaugurate the important cultural and historical project. VNA/VNS Photo Huỳnh Anh If you love nature, favour adventure trips, and are interested in Việt Nam’s history, then Cà Mau Province in the Mekong Delta region is the place for you. Often described as the “southernmost point of Việt Nam”, the province is far more than just a reference point on a map. Besides its great food, pristine air, and wetlands filled with birds, it’s the only place in Việt Nam where you can see the sun rise over the East Sea and set over the West Sea. Trình Viễn Tấn, a 50-year-old visitor from HCM City, likes it so much he comes for one week every year. “I can fish, breathe the fresh air, try nice food, see a sunrise and sunset every day, and listen to the singing of hundreds of birds,” he says. “Living and working in HCM City, I have to deal with air and noise pollution. But here, I always feel relaxed and recharged to go back to work.” FLOATING PARADISE:… Read full this story
- Gatrick's Bar-B-Que and Fine Dishes offers comfort and soul specialties
- 'Waitress' offers heart and soul — and plenty of pie
- Global Formamide (CAS 75-12-7) Market By Applications, Regions and Type to Grow at a CAGR of 5.3% by 2023
- Ratings and Review: Affordable and adorable, the 2018 Kia Soul is a great crossover alternative
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Announces $3.1 Million in Revenue for the Second Quarter of 2018
- El Pollo Loco Announces the Grand Opening of New Restaurant in La Cañada, CA
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Closes On Acquisition of Pivotshare, Inc.
- Three Day Conference Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics World Congress 2017 (San Diego, CA, United States
- Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul, has died
- Remembering The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin
Cà Mau offers respite for the weary soul have 355 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.