RBL Bank Ltd., incorporated in the year 1943, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 16338.32 Crore).
RBL Bank Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 5049.83 Crore to Sales Value (80.14 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 1093.44 Crore to Sales Value (17.35 % of Total Sales), Interest On Balances with RBI and Other Inter-Bank Funds which contributed Rs 111.24 Crore to Sales Value (1.76 % of Total Sales) and Interest which contributed Rs 46.20 Crore to Sales Value (0.73 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs 1539.10 Crore (.00 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs 912.30 Crore (.00% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated Interest Income of Rs 1784.52 Crore, up 6.28 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs 1679.01 Crore and up 52.09 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs 1173.37 Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs 53.42 Crore in latest quarter.
- Vietnamese Weak Banks: Potential Target of Foreign Investors
- Banking growth target 'reachable'
- Banks' credit target remains within reach
- Traders not buy rice despite price reduction in Mekong Delta
- VAMC begins bulk buys of bank debts
- Bank strategy targets priority for the poor
- ECB plans end to bond buying if no new shocks for eurozone
- Bank shares surge on securities market
- Banks raise buying rate of US dollar
- Institutional improvements crucial for bank restructuring