Upcoming political events in the Bay Area: THURSDAY Michael Eric Dyson: New York Times op-ed columnist in conversation. $40, $15 for students. 6:30 p.m., Marines’ Memorial Theatre, 609 Sutter St., San Francisco. More information is here. FRIDAY Texas Senate candidate: Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez, Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate seat in Texas, does a meet-and-greet at Manny’s. $15. 5:30 p.m., Manny’s, 3092 16th St., San Francisco. More information is here. Iran eyewitnesses: A report from San Francisco Party for Socialism and Liberation members Mazda Majidi and Nazila Barshady, who recently traveled to Iran. $3-$10. 7 p.m., 2969 Mission St., San Francisco. More information is here. SATURDAY Chile and Bolivia: A union-backed organizing meeting to show solidarity with the people of Chile and Bolivia. Sponsored by United Public Workers for Action. 2 p.m., ILWU Local 34, 801 Second St., San Francisco. More information is here. Gun violence vigil: In remembrance of victims of the Sandy Hook mass shooting and other victims of gun violence. Organized by Moms Demand Action and other community groups. 4 p.m., Lytton Plaza, University Avenue and Emerson Street, Palo Alto. More information is here. Related Stories PoliticsBy Dustin GardinerThe impeachment veteran: Zoe Lofgren says Trump’s case is…PoliticsBy Joe… Read full this story
- Trump heading to Bay Area for September fundraiser, GOP donors told
- Obama to star at Bay Area fundraiser where top ticket costs $355,000
- College admissions scandal: 5 Bay Area parents agree to plead guilty, cooperate
- Bay Briefing: The question of ‘high crimes and misdemeanors,’ now on TV
- As thousands of children are held at U.S. border, two East Bay girls are taking artistic action
- Dem candidate Seth Moulton visits SF, says Trump harder to beat than most think
- Gay bar and beer joint appearances: 2020 candidates woo Californians before Democrats convene in Long Beach
- Winners in S.F. political fundraising race begin to appear
- Bay Briefing: Why do presidential candidates suddenly care about California property taxes?
- Democrats hope some presidential candidates drop out — and run for Senate
Bay Area political events: Michael Eric Dyson, Texas U.S. Senate candidate have 320 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.