Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott helped fight raging bushfires south of Sydney on Friday while current leader Scott Morrison relaxed on holiday in Hawaii. Mr Abbott, who has volunteered with the Rural Fire Service for more than a decade, was pictured at the Bargo BP service station wearing the yellow uniform of his Davidson squadron before battling the Green Wattle Creek fire. He agreed to take a few snaps with fans and the photos quickly went viral on social media as Australians called for the 62-year-old, who led the nation from 2013 to 2015, to be made Prime Minister once more. Meanwhile, Scott Morrison was pictured relaxing in Hawaii just hours after telling voters he would come home ‘as soon as I can’. Helping hand: Former prime minister Tony Abbott (right) was pictured in his RFS uniform as he fights alongside firefighter in Sydney’s south-west Mr Abbott (left) agreed to take a few snaps with fans – and the photos quickly went viral on social media Australians have been questioning Mr Morrison’s whereabouts as he fled the country during the bushfire crisis. Pictured: Mr Morrison in Hawaii on Friday The Prime Minister angered voters in a radio interview on Friday morning… Read full this story
- Scott Morrison slams 'selfish, indulgent and apocalyptic' climate activists and accuses them of waging 'economic sabotage'
- UK Housing Minister to run for Prime Minister reports the Sun
- AS IT HAPPENED: Scott Morrison becomes Liberal leader and Australia's 30th Prime Minister
- Australian ruling party to choose new prime minister
- Scott Cam's salary secret: Scott Morrison refuses to reveal the TV tradie's taxpayer-funded pay (which is on top of his $600,000 fee for hosting The Block)
- Australia purges another prime minister
- I still consider myself a challenger: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Five key tasks for the next prime minister
- Brexit backer Boris Johnson voted next British prime minister
- I learnt several new English words: Chidambaram on Shashi Tharoor's new book 'The Paradoxical Prime Minister'
A tale of two Prime Ministers: Former leader Tony Abbott puts on his uniform and fights fires in south Sydney while PM Scott Morrison kicks back in Hawaii in his shorts and thongs have 325 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.